LASH LIFT MELBOURNE
Are you looking for a lash lift and tint in Melbourne that will get you longer, thicker looking lashes in a natural style? Here at Lux Brows & Lashes, our eyelash specialists can deliver enviable results that still have a reasonably normal look to them. We’re simply bringing out your inborn features with a little enhancement in the form of an eyelash lift. In an eyelash lift and tint, you get lashes that have a greater curl and a darker hue – perfect for getting your lashes subtly noticed! If you’re looking for natural lashes, nothing could be better than a simultaneous lash tint and lash lift.
The lash lift is an extremely popular service that can be worn with or without mascara. Much like eyelash tinting, it’s an excellent alternative to eyelash extensions. A lash lift is a semi-permanent lift and curl of your natural eyelashes that will highlight and enhance the natural beauty of your eyes.
Benefits of a Lash Lift
- An eyelash lift and tint will shorten the time needed to apply makeup as your eyelashes will already look fuller, you can add a coat of mascara for a more glam look. If you’ve always dreamed of having fuller, longer lashes naturally, a lash lift and lash tint is your next best friend.
- It comes with VERY low maintenance.
- A GREAT alternative to lash extensions.
- Suitable for lashes that tend to grow down (straight).
- Lasting results 6‑8 weeks.
- HIGHLY addictive.
- Alternative if allergic to mascara.
- Effective for ALL lengths of natural lashes.
LASH LIFT PRICES
|Lash Lift & Tint||$115||1 Hour|
|Lash Lift & Brow Lamination||$250||1 Hour|
|First Lash Lift & Brow Sculpt||$200||1 Hour|
|Lash Lift & Brow Sculpt||$185||1 Hour|
|Lash Lift & Hybrid Brow Sculpt||$205||1 Hour|
|Anaesthetic & Lash Lift||$115||1 Hour|
|Lash Tint||$40||15 Minutes|
Process of a Lash Lift
- A lash lift will take approx 60 minutes.
- Quick consultation with your therapist (eg. re your normal use of mascara).
- Lash cleanse (but please arrive with clean, mascara free lashes).
- A collagen infused gel pad is placed over the bottom lashes to ensure they aren’t curled in the process.
- The carefully selected shield size is placed on your eyelids, directly on the lash line.
- Using a specially formulated water removal glue we lift your lashes from the base onto the shield ensuring your lashes are all positioned straight and not crossing over.
- A gel solution will be applied to the lashes ‑ gel ensures there’s no chance of product running into the eye.
- A 2nd solution is applied to set your lashes perfectly in place.
- Once completed we will place a complimentary tint on your lashes giving the illusion of thicker, fuller lashes, the tint plumps the lash hair.
- Lastly we place a Keratin solution on the lashes to treat, nourish, hydrate and soften the hairs.
What is a Lash Tint?
An eyelash tint colours the lashes, the tint for eyelashes have been specifically designed to be safe near the eyes. You will notice after a lash tint your eyelashes will be darker with greater definition to the eye, emphasising the shape. Eyelash tinting offers a natural alternative to eyelash extensions and perfect for those who want a more subtle look.
How long does it last?
The lash lift lasts for approximately 6‑8 weeks, but varies according to your own lash life cycle. The life cycle of the lashes varies from person to person as part of the natural lash cycle.
- Avoid oil/cream based products; cleansers, moisturisers, serums etc.
- DO NOT use waterproof or tubular mascara 2‑3 days prior to your appointment
- Please arrive to your appointment mascara free (or arrive earlier to remove).
- Wash your hair the morning of/day prior to your lash lift (to assist with not wetting lashes).